with sleep coach & 500 E-RYT Sarah Domes, as featured on My Yoga Online & YogaForSleep.com
Sunday, April 15, 1:00–4:30PM
Suffering over sleep? Having a hard time falling asleep? Waking in the middle of the night? Not waking rested?
You were born knowing how to sleep deeply. Over time stress and life pulls us off balance and, if you’re like over 20million North Americans, negatively impacts our sleep at night and our joy during the day. Luckily there’s hope: sleep-science + yoga-wisdom.
No prior yoga experience required. This workshop will teach you to reprogram your sleep response using yoga and sleep-science so you can wake up rested with energy for your day and no more worries about sleep, day or night!
- How to fall asleep predictably & easily without the use of pills.
- How to stay asleep & enjoy uninterrupted restful sleep through the night.
- How to wake rested energized & ready for a great day ahead.
- How to stop a busy mind so thinking doesn't keep awake.
- The 3am Solution: Know exactly what to do to help your body back to sleep.
This workshop includes a personal sleep-assessment so you know what’s helping and what’s harming your sleep, a step-by-step workbook for creating your sleep-trigger at home, and a beautiful 1.5 hour practice that experientially teaches each participant to program their body for deep relaxation and ultimately deep sleep.
About the teacher:
Taught by Sleep Coach and 500E-RYT, Sarah Domes.
- Cost: $55
- Please try to register at least 1 week in advance of the workshop to have time for your sleep assessment (which will be sent to you following registration).