Mondays in March, 3:30-5 PM
Sundays in May & June, 4-5 PM (see dates below)
Cost: $5 drop-in
Come meet and hang out with other moms, dads, nanny's, grandparents during this for this unstructured, fun, free-form play time for little ones. All kids 4 and under (including breastfeeding infants) are welcome! We provide a wide open space for little ones to crawl, run, balance on blocks, build structures with large bolsters, dance, play and interact with others of all ages. Music, large play tent, and some toys on site, plus use of all (safe) yoga props for imaginative, movement-based play.
Saskia Tait and 18-month old daughter Annika may offer some yoga-for-kids instruction, dancing and more (as the spirit and mood of the group that assembles each week dictates).
Please note, all children must be accompanied by adult who can supervise their explorations. Come for the whole session or drop in for just a short while. This is truly a free-form event!
Register for Musical Family Fun! during the same time slot on April 26, May 3 and May 10. Check out details here.
- Monday, March 30, 3:30-5 PM
- Sunday, April 26, May 2 & May 10: Register for Musical Family Fun! Click here for details.
- Sunday, May 17, 3:30-5 PM
- Sunday, May 24, 3:30-5 PM
- Sunday, May 31, 3:30-5 PM
- Sunday, June 7, 3:30-5 PM
- Sunday, June 14, 3:30-5 PM
- Sunday, June 21, 3:30-5 PM
- Sunday, June 28, 3:30-5 PM